Friday, December 30, 2011

Hair cut??

Ok, I have long hair (almost to my waist) with angles framing my face starting around my chin or so. I want to do something edgier, maybe harder angles starting higher up. My hairdresses said layers wont work- since my hair is 'fine' it would look really thin at the bottom if i did. And I want to keep my hair long. any suggestions or pictures of what im thinking of (i cant find them anywhere! and please dont bother sending a generic hairstyle site, i've looked, thanks) or suggestions would be great!


thanks!Hair cut??
These are some pretty crazy ones I don't know if they are your taste..I like to play with the colors and do crazy things. I know they are shorter than your hair but im sure the hair dresser can make them fit your hair length. I couldn't really find anything else that stood out. I hope this helps. I really like the blonde one on the bottom and the dark hair with the teal and purple hightlights but i like the emo hair cuts... =] goodluck!








http://www.hair.becomegorgeous.com/styli鈥?/a>Hair cut??
I would go with a razor cut...bangs (not layered) and then cut the hair to the middle of your back and have them layer JUST the ends (about 4'; at the bottom) in razer cut fashion. Use mousse and blow dry with your head straight down for the best effect. Touvh up bangs with hairspray if you want some fullness and lift for the bangs. Sorry could not find a picture...it is a cool cut though! Very different and modern looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment