Friday, December 30, 2011

How should I get my hair cut to reduce frizz and look great?

I have curly, frizzy, thick hair that goes about 3 inches past my sholders. Any ideas?How should I get my hair cut to reduce frizz and look great?
Layers help reduce the big puff effect and give a little more shape and bounce. Also look for Biosilk Silk Therapy serum in salons. I swear by that stuff. My hair is always ultra manageable, soft, shiny and it takes the frizz right out and on top of that, you don't feel like you are using product. I have ultra thick, curly and frizzy hair and after using that product regularly, my hair isn't even as frizzy anymore. Another tip is that with curly hair you shouldn't twist it in a towel when drying it, just blot it. Also use a wide tooth comb or paddle brush with widely spaced plastic bristles.How should I get my hair cut to reduce frizz and look great?
Glad to hear. My hairdresser actually used me to demonstrate the Biosilk to some new stylists at her salon. I just squeeze out the water from my hair in the shower and put that in and brush through before even thinking of drying it. My favorite product.

Report Abuse



dont get it cut just get a hair straitener

No comments:

Post a Comment