Friday, December 30, 2011

How often should you get your hair cut?

I have very thin, dry hair. I was just wondering how often you think I should be getting my hair cut. Thanks.How often should you get your hair cut?
every 6-8 weeksHow often should you get your hair cut?
I get mine TRIMMED every 5-8 weeks to keep it healthy and not dead from flat-ironing it everyday. I get my haircut (different style) every 3-4 months. (I like change.)
You can have options! If you want 2 grow your hair out let it grow for about 2 years. If you want regular cuts 2 keep it the same length go @ least 1nce a month. Hope it helps!
Once a month if it is more prone to damage.
1-3 times a month.
Well Im a guy





but when I did keep my hair short, I got it cut about every 1-3 weeks,cuase my hair would grow back fast.
I like my hair long so I get it cut every two to three months. Just get it cut when it starts looking rough around the edges.





Oh and if your hair is dry you can leave some conditioner on it for half an hour about once a week and your hair will be really healthy looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment