Friday, December 30, 2011

What age was your baby when they had their first hair cut?

Also at what age do they stop losing their hair? My daughter is 13 weeks and not lost any hair yet. Is it likely that she will start to loose it? She has a ring around her head where her hair isn't as long as the rest but no bald patches.What age was your baby when they had their first hair cut?
I would love to have a baby with hair Lil both my boys were completely bald until 8/9 months (well a little peach fuzz)! However to answer your ? my first got a hair cut on is 1st birthday. Some babies don't loose their hair at all my nephew never did and had a hair cut at 4 months.I would just cut your LO's hair whenever it starts getting in her eyes and bothering her. Tons of luck i'm sure you have tons of bows to put in it LUCKY lol jkWhat age was your baby when they had their first hair cut?
My daughter was born with very long dark hair. Her first hair ';trim'; was at 4 months because it kept getting in her eyes and ears and tickling her. Her first real haircut was at about 6 or 7 months. She's now 16 months and has had 3 hair trims. She didn't lose any hair, but as her head grew it looked like she had less hair. It didn't start covering her entire head until about 4 months old.
My son got his first haircut at 1 year old.





He was born with a decent amount of hair, and it doesn't ';fall out'; it just thins out, as the babies head gets bigger, what hair was there just thins and spreads out, making it appear balder.





This started to happen to my son within 2 weeks after leaving the hospital.
I gave my son a haircut at about 6 and a half months. It was getting out of control. My son didn't lose any hair either, I kept waiting to see if it would fall out like everybody says, but it didn't. Just got a small bunch that was thinner because he laid on his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment