Friday, December 30, 2011

What kind of hair cut should I get for back to school?

Since I can't get my link to work I will describe my hair.





My hair is really thick/wavy and unmanageable. It's brown and shoulder length and i was thinking of trying a really fun and original hairstyle. My hair does not easily straighten.


I would really appreciate it if you guys could send me links of good back to school hair styles for my hair.What kind of hair cut should I get for back to school?
Try a style that actually works with your hair in terms of texture and curls - perhaps a layered style that tapers in at the back of your neck - you can glam this up by straightening and smoothing when you want to look really good for an evening ... or you can just towel and rough up with hands if you haven't got the time in the mornings - look through some magazines and see what takes your fancy - particularly something that suits your face shape and migh emphasise a nice feature of your face such as your eyes or goes well with the style(s) you like to dress in... visit a hairdresser or stylist and ask for opinions and advice about whether the style would work BEFORE you make an appointment.... then give yourself another couple of days to think it over and be sure that's the style you want .... What kind of hair cut should I get for back to school?
lol you just described my hair.


I just cut my hair into layers with some bangs. I don't have picture that i can send you of my hair but i can look for the one that inspired my look.
I don't know if I could help you with this. I remember how busy life can get once I was in school. It would be easy to manage if you just have your hair little shorter(on your neck, and leave it the way it looks. Wavy and thick is the lucky trait(gene) you have. Very natural look is very in. Maybe Bob style. You can see lots of hairstyles in Vogue, Marie Clarie, and other women's magazines. You can see them on-line as well.
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment