Friday, December 30, 2011

How should I get my hair cut if its naturally wavy?

Well, i know before school starts again, i wanna get my hair cut.


The problen is im just not sure how i want to do it. I have naturaly wavy hair, but i do staighten it. Im not sure if i want bangs or not (i've always had all my hair the same length).


I am really undecided if i wanna get it cut for it being naturally wavy, or naturally straight.


Any tips on how i could decide this or anything?How should I get my hair cut if its naturally wavy?
I have wavy hair and straighten it. so here are some ideas. And by the way no matter what you do THIN IT OUT (unless you have thin hair)





If you straighten your hair every day--- Get your hair cut so the length is to about your mid-boob. DEFINATLEY get side- swept bangs. Layer your hair but only about 2 inches away from your ends.





If want to just wear it wavy--- I would keep it all one length (DONT LAYER IT) if you layer wavy hair you won't be able to tell and in the end it will look nappy and un kept. Don't get bangs becuz it will look a little blah if you know what I mean. Cut it about shoulder length unless your fat. If your hair is not like a frizz mess but the pretty wavy then DEFINATLEY cut it mid-back length becuz that is sooo beautiful.





If you straighten it some days and wear it wavy others--- You need to find a balancewhic would be what I do sometimes. get side bangs and part it to the left and grow your hair mid back legtnth. And when you wear your hair down when its wavy then pull your hair back in a clip.





What I Have!--- I have side bangs parted to the right and length is to the bottom of my boobs. When I put it up in a pony tail I flat iron my bangs and thats it usually. When I wear it down I just straighten it.





I hope all that helped and hopefull I will be your fav answer. Good Luck.





P.s. If i were you I would get my hair cut like Selena Gomez.How should I get my hair cut if its naturally wavy?
I have naturally wavy hair too. I have tried lots of different cuts and i know not to get any bangs. You should get some layers too. That way you can straiten your hair and curl it too.
I have naturally wavy hair too (well, this time of year it's curly!) I too like to straighten my hair. I suggest long layers, but no bangs! If cut correctly, it'll look good both ways. :)
I have wavy hair. I don't straighten it.





Get a V-cut. No bangs. Too much work!

No comments:

Post a Comment