Friday, December 30, 2011

What kind of hair cut should i get for my hair type?

i have somewhat-thick, dirty blonde hair, a little below my shoulders. i want to get it cut a little shorter and thinner for summer. i'm also thinking about getting side bangs but i don't know how maneagable they are. i usually straighten my hair but it doesn't usually get completely straight... any suggestions / pictures?


i'm also thinking about getting my hair razored to thin it out a little bit. how good does this work and does it do any damage to your hair??


also, i've been told that i should get my hair layered, but do layers give your hair a thicker look / feel?


thanks.What kind of hair cut should i get for my hair type?
Well, getting your hair is amazing and it doesn't hurt your hair. Having your hair layered doesn't look good with the length you want....trust me! I have the same hair as you and when I got my hair layered when it was as short as you want yours, it looked like I was some sort of a shaggy dog. Side bangs look cute with headbands behind them. Try everything you can think of. I think side bangs will be fine to manage.What kind of hair cut should i get for my hair type?
thanks so much! i got my hair razored and i love it!!! i also got side bangs which i really like. thanks for the advice!!! :]

Report Abuse



no


go try the pixie cut


and gel it up for style
layers will give ur hair a thicker look and yea it will feel thicker to especially in the heat
layers mines really thick too. razor cuts work. if you want to see mine i have myspace





www.myspace.com/kahmatt62806
They Thin the hair out for layers! I think you should get a bob with side swept bang. . . .like Nicole Richie! ! !
I have thick brown hair with highlights. Go for a long layer, shaggie cut. Go a little shorter to start. Shorter cut not short layers because it will make you hair look thicker. I love a little bangs, have them just do a few taperd down your face. You will love them, I do. Make sure you have a hairstylist you like and trust (I love mine and trust him with my life.) Good luck and keep us updated.
yup
totally layers are awesome side bangs are a no no layers are the right way to go my mom just got layers and it looks spectacular and she has the thickest hair in the world.
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment