Friday, December 30, 2011

How can I get my hair cut so that I can have either side bangs or straight bangs?

Like, one cut and it depends on how you want it to be on whether you have side or straight.





Or, how would you tell a stylist that?How can I get my hair cut so that I can have either side bangs or straight bangs?
tell her or him to only cut a little bit or your hair in the front for bangs so u can comb the rest back when u want bangs and comb over them with the longer hair forward for side bangs i have the same thing but its on the side of my face to it looks pretty funkyHow can I get my hair cut so that I can have either side bangs or straight bangs?
well. u would probably have to get straight bangs and let them grow out for a little while. then u can sweep it to the side or keep it straight down.

No comments:

Post a Comment