Friday, December 30, 2011

What hair cut could I get that has bangs that go straight across and can side sweep?

Basically what the question says. I really need a new look, and the 'scene' look peeks my curiosity. Plus I've lost a lot of weight and I want to do something good for myself.What hair cut could I get that has bangs that go straight across and can side sweep?
Just get a normal straight fringe, but make sure its not too short, and you should be able to blow dry it across to the side to to get a side fringe! This looks really good with layers and getting your hair shaped, so it degrades around your face.


Hope this helps.What hair cut could I get that has bangs that go straight across and can side sweep?
Sounds like my hair,





If you have bangs across and you want a new style with them try this:





http://www.hairdohairstyles.com/Hairstyle_News/images/Bangs20.jpg
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment