Friday, December 30, 2011

What kind of hair cut will make me look slimmer?

I am going back to school soon and i have been wanting to get a hair cut and maybe some hilights. i have long hair thats just about the legnth of my middle back. i dont want to get it too short but i want it cut. i also am kind of chubby but taller than most of my friends, and i want something that is going to make me look slimmer if that is possible. PLEASE HELP!





thanks!What kind of hair cut will make me look slimmer?
maybe get some layers and feathering around your face and also


a full or side fringe? xxWhat kind of hair cut will make me look slimmer?
you sound like you would look good in that vicktoria beckham cut.. the one straight and sleek with some honey highlights and brunnette hair.. Very classy %26amp; fashion forward...





http://www.celebritybeautybuzz.com/wp-co鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment