Friday, December 30, 2011

How can I get my hair cut at a salon without taking off any length?

I am trying to grow out my hair, but I do need a trim cause I have dead ends. I always say ';I am trying to grow out my hair, can you only cut like a centimeter off?'; and they cut like 3 inches off. Plus, they always cut my bags really short. What should I say so they do not cut more than like 2 centimeters off?How can I get my hair cut at a salon without taking off any length?
Use ur hair to show them how much u want cut off or what length u want ur length to b at .





Remember , when ur hair is wet , it makes ur hair look longer . When it dries , its a little bit shorter .





(:How can I get my hair cut at a salon without taking off any length?
You have a couple options.. (what you have already tried) let them know you're trying to grow your hair out and say you don't want more than 1/4'; taken off whether the dead ends are longer than that or not. Tell them to start with that and see if it's enough before they start chopping away. Or just simply don't get a trim and let your hair grow out.. may look a little crazy for awhile but it's the only way to have it grow. Also, I used to use this conditioner that was actually for horses (no joke, the directions are for horses) that my mom bought at a tack store (where you buy farming supplies). It was called Eqyss MegaTek Rebuilder. You may be able to buy it online. Good luck.
dont use the word cut and make sure that the person cutting your hair is qualified and isnt incompetent. say that you want a slight trim. tell them you want your dead and split ends gone and and a slight trim to your bangs. have them show you how much they are planning to cut off. or you can always cut your own hair.
if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out without heat try these:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bte2ODopO鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH2nSJJeq鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw8Jx0uam鈥?/a>


Subscribe and comment if you like the styles


love,


B.

No comments:

Post a Comment