Friday, December 30, 2011

What length should I get my hair cut to?

My hair is at the middle of my back in length right now, and when it falls in front it makes my face look really small and weird, plus I have bangs. I'm trying to decide if I want to get rid of my bangs and go a little shorter or just get it shorter.





I don't want to look like a little girl or something, that's why I've kept it long. Maybe I could try to thin my bangs out..lol..





Anyways, any tips/suggestions?What length should I get my hair cut to?
Dont cut your hair, I have thick long dark brown hair and side bangs and get compliments all the time, just part your hair on the side and side swipe them! try a head and too, long hair is very flattering on a girl!What length should I get my hair cut to?
It all depends on the shape of your face and how you think you'll look. Best thing to do is do a search for hair styles online and then find a face shape that looks similar to yours and see what is suggested or what you like. :)





Going short is a daring challenge, but it could look really good.I did that, and have never been happier!
get an haircut about shoulder's leanght because alot of others


like different styles ask a beauty parlor tec were they can do an


real nice job for you at http://www.supercutssalon.com now these


people are professional barbers mentioned
if u dont wnt 2 hav 2 deal with ur hair much get it cute short but cute!
Thin your bangs out and maybe grow them out. Then cut your hair maybe 1/2 an inch shorter, you dont want to look wierd!
Actually longer hair makes you look younger, but that does not mean cut all of your hair. try changing your bangs or get a layered hair cut.
Try the FREE virtual hairstylist! It's fun:


http://beauty.ivillage.com/stc/hairstyli鈥?/a>
Get a gypsy shag. I had long hair and I kept my length and it looks great with all of the layers. I don't have bangs, but your stylist could tell you if you should keep them or grow them out and how to style them.
I'd say cut it shoulder length; long hair with bangs SCREAMS ';little girl';





I would get some kind of bob haircut; keep your bangs alone and let them grow out. (they're supposedly trendy, but they're on the way out already--so start growing them now!)





Also, your hair may be long enough to participare in Locks of Love. This is an organization that collects hair to make hairpieces for victims of cancer. For more info, google it.





Hope this helps...
if you have the right face shape get a pixie cut, with super short point cut bangs. Looks hot and is all the rage!! why NOT go all the way?!??!?!?!?!?
Really its according th what yp ulike best %26amp; what makes u happy!But just look @ some mags %26amp; u might be able to find a good look u like! The style thwaw days is no bangs so maybe go fo a look like that..





good luck
Well i think you should cut your hair to about your shoulders and thin out your bangs. That way you can wear you bangs to the side. When you do your hair will look good up or down. Bangs and layers are very pretty and im not a guy so i dont know if it is attractive but who cares?! You would look amazing and you would probobly make your friends jealous when all the guys like you!!
check out this site, it has super cute hairstyles or different lengths and types!


http://www.beautyriot.com


hope you find something!

No comments:

Post a Comment