Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Aveda institute hair cut? How much will they charge and is it worth the risk?

I want to go to Aveda instiutue to get my hair cut,caus ei heard it was goood,hwo much and is it worth teh risk having students cut your hair?Aveda institute hair cut? How much will they charge and is it worth the risk?
There is ZERO risk on getting your hair cut at Aveda. In fact i prefer it to any other salons because the instructors are there watching over them checking and making sure everything is done right..unlike any other place they just do what they want. They are very very well trained! I got my hair cut there last month for the first time and i was very impressed. I plan on going there for all my future cuts. My hair was really long and i needed to get it cut for over a year, and i wanted it a lot shorter (i wanted them to cut off 6 inches) and and idk if this is just the one near my house (Conroe, Tx) but i got my hair cut and styled for only $15! I recommend you get it cut at Aveda. You will not regret it.=)Aveda institute hair cut? How much will they charge and is it worth the risk?
I was just there 2 days ago at their Institute in New York City. It's a 50/50 chance honestly, because you have to keep in mind that they are STUDENTS. I have heard horror stories and then I have heard good things. There is about a 3 month waiting list either way, a hair cut and simple style is $20.

Report Abuse



I dont know about the institute , but I've gone to a Aveda Salon. From what I have heard about the institutes they are awesome. The Aveda Salon charges about $45 a cut . Good Luck :]
There is really no risk the instructors are there, also to get into aveda institute you had to do something special. they don`t just let in the average joe trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment