Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is a pixie hair cut ever sexy on a girl?

I am especially wondering if guys can ever find a girl with short hair to be sensual?Is a pixie hair cut ever sexy on a girl?
Uhhhhh, yeah? Plus, who cares what guys like? It's up to you on what you do to yourself!

http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/wp-c/a>Is a pixie hair cut ever sexy on a girl?
yess.... my friend agrees with me tooooo%26lt;333333333333333333
no
o god don't get it!!!! my bff got one... now shes begging the principle to let her wear a hat during school



and its a shame, she did have really pretty hair... its cant grow back the same way now
audrey hepburn and twiggy
I'm a female, but I don't really like the pixie hair cuts on women. It only looks good if she's very small and petite.

:]
It really does depend on which one you pix.
Absolutely. If you have the face for it, I find it very sensual. Short hair shows a lot of self confidence and style. Long hair is common, you stand out alot more with hair and will noticed more by the guys. I think you will be surprised to find a lot of guys prefer short hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment