Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where are the best cheapest places to get your hair cut and done?

I live in the Pottstown/ Chester/ Pheonixville area in Pennsylvania. I am going out tomorrow (may 16) to get my hair cut and curled/styled and I have no idea where to go! I want to find a hair place that is under 50$ for a trim and curl/style and I was wondering where to go? I was thinking Hair Cuttery but that's my only idea so far! Please help! anything is wonderful!








thanks!Where are the best cheapest places to get your hair cut and done?
Check to see if they have a Cost Cutters in your area. They also do hair color there. I think they're relatively cheap.Where are the best cheapest places to get your hair cut and done?
Try to find a beautician/barber school. Granted, these are students, but they're skilled and trained. The cut will definitely be under $20.
MY FAVORITE IS





HAIR CUTTERY








GREAT CLIPS





or you can go to WALMART lol.








hope i helped








hair cuttery is the best and the cheapest.
Turn your lawnmower on the side, and just half stick your head in it, only causes 12 fatalities a year, go ahead.





Works for me
Unfortunately BEST and CHEAPEST do not coincide well. Sorry :)
Borics
try a hair cut school and ask for the best kid their
Fantastic Sams. I don't know if they have those where you live, but if not you should find one!
ur mom

No comments:

Post a Comment