Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What scene hair cut will work for me?

I'm getting a hair cut and i really want a scene/emo hair cut.

My hair is about an inch below my shoulders.

It's strawberry blond and has some natural highlights.

I also want to get some extentions online that I can clip in.

Please send me a picture of a hair cut and a link to a place where i can buy strawberry blond clip on extentions.What scene hair cut will work for me?
i think something like this

http://myemohairstyles.com/images/emo_gi/a>

just the typical scene hairWhat scene hair cut will work for me?
well how long are youre bangs?

i would say that you should get really really short layers on the top of youre head and each time add more length. you should also have bangs going over youre left eye. going diagnol though. you would need to get youre hair layord and get a rzar cut.

Report Abuse


Nope.
go to any hair salon i got it once and it even donated money:)
STOP FOLLOWING THE CROWD

No comments:

Post a Comment