Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How do i get my hair cut to look like this?

My avatar's hair is exactly how i want mine, how do i get it like that. Dye it black, obviosuly. But how do i get it cut. It's longish at the moment, i want it short and funky like my avatar thingy.



Please help.



:D



(If you have any pictures of actualy ppl with this hair please put a link :D)How do i get my hair cut to look like this?
Ask your hairdresser to cut into the nape of the neck, with a side fringe. Ask for a long version of the pixie cut.How do i get my hair cut to look like this?
you best bet is to bring one of these photos to a haird salon and have them do it. it shouldnt be more than 40 dollars if you go to a place that specializes in cuts.

http://images.google.com/images?um=1%26amp;hl=/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment