Sunday, January 29, 2012

Should I get my hair cut short like shaved in the back and long in the front?

Im done and fed up with my hair so do you think that i should cut my hair like Rihanna or should i leave it like beyonce when she dont have any weave in no offence.Should I get my hair cut short like shaved in the back and long in the front?
ooh! im doing that too, but longer than rhianna and shorter than her too [that makes no sense if you dont know what we are talking about lol] but yeah, do it do it do it do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Should I get my hair cut short like shaved in the back and long in the front?
Hard to say without nwing what you look like, how you dress, your personality, what kind of hairstyle will fit you. I personally like the cut on your avatar...I think its cute, Ive neverbeen a fan of the shaving in theback, or even the super super short....bobs are cute, the avatar pic is cute.....its up to you and what you think youd look and feel best with!!
It really depends on if the Rihanna look will look good with your face type. We can't tell with out a picture.
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment