Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is a good hair cut for curly/wavy hair?

I have brown hair that is in between being wavy and curly. If I dont put mousse in it will be frizzy. What is a good hair cut for my type of hair?What is a good hair cut for curly/wavy hair?
I always cut my hair in layers. My shortest layer is most of the time nose length.

and don't forget to put in anti-frizz serum! i like the john frieda serum, it smells like watermelon.

so don't cut it too short. but don't let it go too long without trimming the ends every now and then otherwise it will get so frizzy that not even serum will fix the dead ends.

good luck!!What is a good hair cut for curly/wavy hair?
DON'T get short layers!!!! I have the same hair as you and it looked horrible because once my hair was curly it would bounce up and look like 2cm long!! Depending on your hair length, i would go for the shortest layer at jaw length, maybe a long bob would look good but without layers and then you could have it in messy curls, i think that would look cute! Good luck! =D
I think you should cut your hair a little bit below your shoulders.I have that now and my hair is pretty easy to take care of with out having to cut it too short.



Heres a pic of how long it should be :)



http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JBMeXTzw7Nw/SL/a>
with our type of hair i learned it's best to keep in layers and not a actual cut. The shorter my hair gets the frizzer it becomes. If you let it grow out it will lay better then before. Hey ever try using olive oil??! its a-maz-ing-ly yummylicious oil:)

No comments:

Post a Comment