Sunday, January 29, 2012

What do you think my next hair cut should look like ?

everytime i walk in %26amp; out the salon my hair looks the same. I have black hair, its long,probably below my armpit, i also have layers that go all around, and i have bangs. the thing is i want to keep my LONG hair, but it seems like it wont make a difference only if i chop it all off. Any suggestions or pictures that would help ?What do you think my next hair cut should look like ?
hmm, well if you have side

bangs, then get fashion bangs.

and if you have fashion bangs,

get side bangs, or grow your

hair out. its hard to keep it

long, and still want a difference.

how about you dye your hair ?

with out a picture its hard to help

you, considering i don't know what

you look like.



answer mine ?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?/a>What do you think my next hair cut should look like ?
http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeup/salon



Go there and register and try some different options to see what you would like on yourself. It's very helpful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment