Sunday, January 29, 2012

I got my hair cut really short and now my bangs stick straight out?

I shaved my head really short today but for some reason my bangs stick straight out. I cant get it to lay down. Everywhere else on my head lays down perfectly except for my bangs. How can I fix my bangs and why is it doing that?I got my hair cut really short and now my bangs stick straight out?
sleep while u wear a beanie?I got my hair cut really short and now my bangs stick straight out?
If you actually ';shaved'; your head there would be no bangs to stick out. It would help to know how long your bangs are in relation to the hair that ';lays down'; and what haircut you actually got. The object in cutting the hair on the top of the head short usually is for it to stand upright rather than to lay down. Only a forward brush is cut to lay down on top. With a butch haircut or brush cut, the hair is all cut the same length on top and the outline of the hair follows the contour of the skull. If the skull slopes down to the front hairline, the bangs can stick out. With a crew cut, flat top crew cut or ivy league, the hair on top is graduated in length and the bangs are long enough to stand up and form the short pompadour front, despite the slope of the skull to the front hairline. Read this answer to better understand the difference:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>

Even with a well cut crew cut, the bangs can still stick out if there is a cowlick at the front hairline, or if the hair is just angled that way as it grows from the scalp. A hair control wax aka butch wax such as lucky tiger cru butch or a more modern day butch wax substitute like ';krew comb'; will usually bring the hair under control. Traditional butch waxes can be hard to get out if too much is applied. The way to remove is to apply shampoo to dry hair, lather up and rinse out and then wash hair again. Krew comb washes out readily. Also, after shampooing it is very common for hair stripped of natural oils to stick out in every direction. Many guys have to apply some kind of product, wax or gel, to groom a short haircut. Gels set up a breakable hold, wax doesn't, so the hair can be brushed and disheveled and brushed back into place as much as one wants.

Good Luck!
Blow dry them straight and use some Axe hair stuff or whatever. I'm talking about their styling stuff, it's not gel.

You can also straighten the bangs if they are longer.
U can use a.bobby pin to hold it Down the way u want them while u sleep and train them down

No comments:

Post a Comment