Sunday, January 29, 2012

What kind of hair cut should i get if im a guy with a long neck?

I wanna make my neck look shorter by getting a good hair cut but i don't want to grow it out too long, so can you tell me what kind of style i should get?What kind of hair cut should i get if im a guy with a long neck?
Hi, you should keep your hair a little longer. If you cut your hair too short, we will see even more your neck. Try an Hawaiian Tropic hair style, like beach boy. Do you see what I mean?





Cheer.





Julie


http://julieplaceu2.blogspot.com/What kind of hair cut should i get if im a guy with a long neck?
shaggy
Without knowing your facial structure, it's hard to picture what would work. Although the really long hair, that goes past the shoulders, is quite odd. I think you should try the shaggy look.
Shaggy is the way to go and I'm sure your neck isn't that long we all have our own insecurities about ourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment