Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I want to get my hair cut in or near Cumming,Georgia that I can donate hair and get a free hair cut?

I need help to find a hair salon to donate about 2 feet of my hair for the kid's with cancer. Not sure of any places around here. I'm new in town! Somewhere they don't charge the full amount for the cuts and style. At least the hair cut. Every three years I donate 2 1/2 feet to 3 feet of hair for the children. It's about that time! It makes me feel good to see a smile on children's faces when I get to share my beauty with them. It feels great to know I can put a smile on their faces! Please help me on this one!


Those children need it!I want to get my hair cut in or near Cumming,Georgia that I can donate hair and get a free hair cut?
I recommend calling the salons in your area and asking them since Locks of Love stopped listing them. A lot of salons will offer free or half price cuts if you donate.





The locks of love website can offer you more information, plus they have pics of the happy children and tell you how the hair prosthetics are made.I want to get my hair cut in or near Cumming,Georgia that I can donate hair and get a free hair cut?
I live in ga. U probably could call somewhere commercial or the people ur donating to ask them.Good deed though and good luck
Locks of Love used to list participating salons on its website, but unfortunately, they've stopped doing that. Participating salons sometimes have a decal. The best thing to do would be to call the salons in your area and ask.
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment