Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What's the best hair cut for a person with a square-shaped face?

I'd really appreciate it if there were no Spongebob quips or the like on here. Thank you!What's the best hair cut for a person with a square-shaped face?
Hi lc frosh, I too have a square shaped face, and I have long frace framing layers in front, and longer hair in the back. Loose curls framing the face, a nice side part looks good on us too. I personally like, loose curls ala the ';messy bedhead'; look.What's the best hair cut for a person with a square-shaped face?
the same hair cut kelis has
look at paris hilton's hairstyle cause she has square shaped head
How about a nice square flat top to go with it.
Shoulder length um....... you know long in the back going short in the front! I have a square head and well my hair looks good like that I get lots of comments!
shoulder length or just below shoulder length long, with soft layers in the front and wispy bangs. softens up the face.
Long hair or layered hair. Making the face look less angular.
http://www.short-hairstyles.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment