Sunday, January 29, 2012

Has anyone ever gone for a hair cut in there socks?

I was just wondering if anyone has gone to get there hair cut without shoes on.Has anyone ever gone for a hair cut in there socks?
I have not personally gone for a hair cut in only my socks or no shoes at all. If this is something that you are interested in doing then you should go for it! No one will judge you.Has anyone ever gone for a hair cut in there socks?
I always wear my shoes when I go to get my hair cut. It is kind of part of the whole hair cutting experience for me.
Not only do I not wear socks but I refuse to wear underpants.





I like to wear tight fitting short that leave nothing to the imagination.
Not unless they are carried by their parents. There are state laws against it in salons.
I always wear socks under my shoes where ever I go, except in the summer time when I wear sandals.
yeah I will not wear shoes when I get my hair cut it, I always leave my shoes right outside the salon.
i get my hair cut without shoes every day
I go with slippers
No :\
actually yeah, when i was drunk. when i got out of the car i forgot to wear them
lol... a few times.
no...
no

No comments:

Post a Comment