Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do I ask for a hair cut to get it so I can spike it like Sasuke's from Naruto?

Okay, I'm a girl and the hairstyle is actually pretty cool.


It's sort of like Kanon's from Alice Nine.


No, I do not like Naruto at all, but I'm just interested in the hairstyle a character has.How do I ask for a hair cut to get it so I can spike it like Sasuke's from Naruto?
well I once accidentally got the front of my hair layered like Sasuke's but not the back. It looked really cool and I got a lot of compliments.(I also had full bangs) If you would want to devote your time every day to gelling the crap out of your hair to make it look like his then you could bring a good picture of Sasuke's hair and tell them you want them to make it look like that. You could also just ask them to layer the front and deal with the gelling yourself later or you could ask them to set the whole thing up to see how it looks when you go there. You're right though it is a very cool hairstyle and a boy in my school used to have Sasuke's haircut and it made him look really hot. Now he cut it all off and he's just average.How do I ask for a hair cut to get it so I can spike it like Sasuke's from Naruto?
i believe its called the pixie cut??


but if not then you can get a picture and show it to whoever will cut your hair
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment