Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How often do you get your hair cut?

I got mine cut short today. What's your hair cut schedule like ?How often do you get your hair cut?
Quarterly....How often do you get your hair cut?
I grow it out in the fall and winter and cut it all off in the spring.


I like to mess around while cutting so one year I cut off the hair and beard on the right, another year it was the left. Last year I cut it into a mohawk but I didn't have anything to make it stand up.
Um, idk, i don't get it cut that often, Just when i notice i need one and i'm getting sliptends, i'm getting it cut next saturday, Last time i got it cut was January 30th.
i get it cut my hair every 2 months. but not really. i just dye the ruits black again. i cut my own hair, so when ever i really feel like it.
Somewhere between four and six months. Get it cut in the early summer to stay cool, and after that only when it starts to annoy me.
About every 5-6 weeks, because I have a short hair do and it takes work to fix it.





I hope you shaved, too.
It's not so much a matter of time as it is a matter of me getting stabbed in the eyes or it's just getting fluffier than usual.
Whenever I get bored or want to change it
i get mine cut prob every 3-4months..im due for a hair cut tho..i got all these split ends..yuck.





well, how'd the hair cut come out? u like it?
Hardly ever. the last time i had a cut was a year ago. i want my hair long for awhile.
I just got mine cut last night. I get it cut every 4-6 weeks, and I get it colored every other month.
hairmonger doesn't sound as cool...
Every time my mom wants to get my hair cut.The last time I got my hair cut was in December
Every six months to a year--
1-2 times/ month
Usually every 4 to 6 weeks.
I getting it cut tomorrow :D


so i guessing every 6 weeks lol
Around every 6 months
2 OR 3 MONTHS. I AM GROWING MY HAIR REALLY LONG AND IT STAYS REALLY HEALTHY.
Once a month
Normally once a year. But I haven't gotten it cut in 4 years so ..... Yeah there you go!
Every 6 months..
depends i like mine short so like every 3 weeks cuz mine grows so fast D:
once a week
Every 6 weeks.
haha i just got home from a haircut!!!!!!!!





interesting...umm i get mine cut....like every 2-3 months
I hate hair cuts, I see them as a waste of time.


Just trim it your self everyonce in while, no?


Faulk it
Same here! i just got mine cut





Uh like twice a month, Mostly once a month.
Every eight weeks.
I have long hair, I get a trim about every two months.
every 3-4 weeks
  • kiss lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment