Sunday, January 29, 2012

How often do you have your hair cut?

.





Ive been thinking about having mine cut i havent had it cut for about 9 mths now, and my hairs kinda long its just reaching my butt.





.How often do you have your hair cut?
whow I love long hair hun leave it alone! I have a number one every 3 weeks hun!How often do you have your hair cut?
I get it cut when it starts bugging me (which is usually every 7-12 months), I get it cut at least once a year but most of the time can't be bothered (for my job it has to be tied back anyway so I spend most of my life with it tied up rather dull-ly).


If it grew to armpit length I'd have to cut it though, I don't like it longer (I just feel like Cousin It otherwise).
wow! i always dreamed of hair that long. mine is only not quite elbow length. i cut off about half an inch every few months. usually i cut it to shoulder length for summer.
When I woz younger I liked having it long but now have decided 2 keep it short bcoz its easier 2 handle and have it cut every 3 months!!!!!!!!=)
every like 6 months..but like i wanna grow out my hair rite now to mid back...but i need a little trim and more front layers cuz i have BAD spilt ends rite now:( rite now its just below shoulders by like 1-2in
Usually around every 6 weeks, depending on how long it is
Wow, that's really long! : )





I cut my hair whenever I feel like it! Lmao.


But I want my hair to grow longer, so I'm not planning to cut anytime soon.
Every month at least.


Number 1 on the clippers, nice and short.
Cit mine every 3 weeks .





Please don't cut yours ................... !!
Every month or so.
Within two weeks my hair grows back.
Twice a year
Once a month





Dunno for girls though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment