Thursday, January 26, 2012

When getting my hair cut what should I ask for?

I want to get a scene haircut (don't give me that retarded sh** about how stupid it is or something. It's my life not yours) but I'm not sure how to ask for it. I'm going to bring a picture but for the layers is it long at the bottom and short at the top? Thats mostly what I need help with is how to ask for the layers. Thanks!When getting my hair cut what should I ask for?
Hi. I have scene hair to lol and i love it. First of all you need to decide on how long you want your hair and if you are going to tease it. If the answer is yes then ask for long layers at the bottom and short layered ones on top. I think it will look cute you should post a question saying this is my new scene hair so we can c it. I hope this helps. Have fun being different and uniqueWhen getting my hair cut what should I ask for?
If you bring in a picture and the stylist is experienced you should be fine.


That certain hairstyle is often called a ';fashion mullet';


hope this helped
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment