Thursday, January 26, 2012

How often do you get your hair cut? How often do you get highlights?

I have long hair with lots of layers, go at least 10 wks between cuts and highlights done about 2-3 times a year...just curious about other ladies out there? I know they say to get your haircut every 6-8 weeks or something like that, but I just go when I feel like it's time...How often do you get your hair cut? How often do you get highlights?
Every two months I get a cut and color.How often do you get your hair cut? How often do you get highlights?
Yeah, honestly, i don't go for four months sometimes. thats just because i take good care of my hair. I only get hignlights once a year and thats in the winter, because my hair gets sunbleched in the summer.


Hope this helps :D
icut my hair 2 times a year.
i get a hair cut like 3 times a year and


i die my hair like 2 times a year otherwise


it gets damage.;]]
For me, One a month on both!
i haven't gotten my hair cut since last march.


that may be ';unhealthy for my hair';


or whatever, but i cut it so short last spring,


and now its grown out to the length i want it, almost.


i only cut my hair when i want change.


i change my hair color almost every month, though.


not highlights, just dye.


but when my hair was short, i had light blonde highlights in my blonde hair and i updated the highlights every three to four months.
i get my hair cut when i get kinda bord with my look lol. Never no when that could be!!


I dye my hair about every 3-4 months. lol i need to stop that too. In august i'm gonna dye it for school then leave it until feburuary cuz it'll be a brown and more natural!


I've been dying my hair sense i was 13 every 3-4 months. I'm 16 and i have platinum blonde hair at the moment. (i had all reds, purples, blacks w/blues, burgendies, browns)


my brother also dyed his hair blue for a few years! lol


I love dying hair! ^_^ I also cut my own hair!
I have short hair (just below my ears) with some layers, so I have to go every 4 to 6 weeks.





I get highlights every 3 months.
Higlights you need to get about every 2-3 months and I cut my hair 3 times a year.
i just play it by ear, but usually, its about 2 or 3 times a year.


i dont get highlights. i have very subtle natural highlights, from all the time i spend in the sun lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment