Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where can i get all my hair cut off to donate for wigs for kids with cancer?

I want to get my head shaved to donate my hair to make wigs for kids with cancer that are on chemo-therapy. where can i do this?Where can i get all my hair cut off to donate for wigs for kids with cancer?
locksoflove.org or any local fantastic sams in your areaWhere can i get all my hair cut off to donate for wigs for kids with cancer?
Locks of Love





But you can't have processed or damaged hair. It has to be ';virgin'; hair or they won't accept it.
it's called locks of love...you may be able to look it up on the internet and find places near you. my lil sister does it once a year in honor of my dad that passed from cancer in 01. your hair has to be virgin hair(no dye, no perms, nothing) And it has to be 12 in for them to accept it. i think what you want to do is so sweet. good luck in finding your place. :)
locksoflove.com
Locks of Love...But it has to all be one length, you cant cut a little hear and there. They probably have other restrictions or requirements but I know of the 1 for sure, here....check out this link....








HOPE I COULD HELP!!
I don't have an answer, but I just wanted to say that that is a very honorable and wonderful thing to do. I went through chemo myself, I handled it very well except for my hair falling out, for me that was the hardest to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment