Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What do I do about a messed up hair cut?

My friend decided to give my bangs a trim. I told her to take off like a centimeter, so they were just a little shorter. Well, she cut really fast and carelessly, and now it's way too short and diagonal. I am very upset about it. I part my hair at the side and the swoopy side is the crooked one and I made her leave the other side alone. What do I to?What do I do about a messed up hair cut?
Oh no! Here is a great video showing how to clip your bangs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C27Ze8Cij/a>



You can also find other ways to hide your bangs on the internet...just do a search for ';growing bangs out'; or something like that.

A hat is always an option, if possible, as well as pretty headbands and scarfs that pull the hair back.

I would just clip them up until they grow back enough that you feel comfortable wearing them down. It's not the end of the world though. I would go get them cut straight now though so they all grow back even. What do I do about a messed up hair cut?
go to target and there is a beret there that is white

(a hat) and its really cute and you are supposed to hide your bangs to wear it



hope that makes sense
Where a hat or something. I am letting my bangs grow out. Why did you let your friend cut your hair. That was a stupid idea, and see where it got you?
clip your bangs to your hair and wait till they grow back, and your not only one with a messed up hair cut, my hair is really crappy.
because your a girl go to a expensive salon and have them style it if your were a guy cut it short or shave it
Suicide is your only option.
stay inside until it grows.



or scoop it up into a quiff everyday
use some cute head band or scarf till it grows out

No comments:

Post a Comment