Sunday, January 29, 2012

How much do you pay for a hair cut?

I used to pay 8 bucks but i found out about this asian lady for only 3 bucks !! lol, i give her 5 anyways yeah im cheap.How much do you pay for a hair cut?
I have to pay $17 where I am (it's the only place that can come close to cutting it the way I like). But I haven't had a haircut since last June (HAT!). So I guess I'm cheaper than you.How much do you pay for a hair cut?
Ya cheapskates! I pay $200 for mine, but that's cos I go to a good salon and get foils, and a style cut - I'd rather pay more and have it look good!

Report Abuse



$12
Twenty bucks.
i pay $25, but the guy ( yes a guy) does a pretty good job.
I pay $40, but that is at a good salon in center city Philadelphia. and they do an AMAZING job- its very worth it. I leave there with perfect hair, nice and straight and smooth.
$20 with tip
I generally pay around 10-11 dollars, but that's just cause no where here can I find one for cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment