Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How much is a regular hair cut from great clips?

and are there different styles to choose from?

ps. im a girlHow much is a regular hair cut from great clips?
Just a wash and cut is about 11 dollars, and like most salons they have many books and magazines to look at. The books they have laying around are of women who not only have their hair cut, but also styled but the best of the best.(that is why they are book worthy) So if you find a style in a book, be prepared to dish out alittle more money. Anything involving products like gel or hair spray costs. And just remember, these people work at great clips, not a salon in new york, so you may not get exactly what the book shows. Good Luck!!How much is a regular hair cut from great clips?
I went to great clips to get my hair cut and it was about $10. I'm a female as well and it's so hard for me to find a good hairdresser that actually gives me the cut I want but when I went to Great Clips, I was so happy with the results. Good luck:)
12-15 dollors

please help me with my question

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
I would say between 7-15 dollars.
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment