Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I want to get a hair cut, and I like shorter hair, but my face is oval shaped would that work?

I have uncooperative hair, and I love the shorter looks, but I am afraid I just don't have the face to pull it off. My face is oval and the most noticeable feature is my mouth when I smile, haha, seriously. That is what people have told me. So what should I do?I want to get a hair cut, and I like shorter hair, but my face is oval shaped would that work?
SHAVE YOUR HEAD!I want to get a hair cut, and I like shorter hair, but my face is oval shaped would that work?
If you like short hair, (I have short hair) you have to have a small and beautiful face to pull it off. You should have good bone structure. If you don't, try getting your hair cut to about one or two inches below your chin in a sleek bob. Don't get it cut A-line because A-line bobs are annoying to style. Don't go Twiggy until you see what short hair looks like on you. When I cut my hair Twiggy, it worked. However, I had a chin-length bob when I was in third grade, my face is small, and my face is a stunner. So, just be cautious about how short you go. You can never hide your face under a ton of hair with your hair cut short, so be prepared to try to look your best every day.





Short hair is easy and fun to have. It also ususally makes you look more mature. So, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment