Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best hair cut and color for me?

I have a roundish- heart shaped face and I have pinkish skin. I like hair that can look good curly or straight and i H ave naturally wavy hair. but i desperately need a new lookWhat is the best hair cut and color for me?
skin with pink undertones usually looks best with brown or blonde hair with subtle golden highlights to tone down the pink-ness of your skin.





a chin-length bob looks good with a heart-shaped face; it adds width around the chin area. if you want a longer style, add long layers that start around your cheekbones. side bangs will make your forehead more proportional to the rest of your face.





some celebs with heart-shaped faces are brittany murphy, reese witherspoon and scarlett johannson. you can google them and check out their styles for more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment