Sunday, January 29, 2012

What can i tell my mom to convice her to let me have a hair cut?

Well i have this longgggggggggg dark brown hair and i've been telling my mom if i cut cut it cuz it's toooo long (it goes all the way to my but)and wevery time i tell her if i can cut it she tells me no and reminds me that if i cut it one day without her permision she's going to do cut it worse.What can i tell my mom to convice her to let me have a hair cut?
What is her reason? Is it a practical objection that you could address? Or is it a personal issue with mother-daughter control and authority? (If so, can you meet with a family friend, counselor, or other relative who can mediate where she does not fear you are rebelling against her authority, but truly respect her as your mother.) Can you agree what length to cut it and what style? You must understand the root of her fear or objection in order to show you are not trying to do anything wrong or disrespectful. Can you approach the question together instead of as adversaries? See also http://www.houstonprogressive.org/mediat/a> for a chart on the four responses to conflict and where to meet in the middle.What can i tell my mom to convice her to let me have a hair cut?
Man, what's your mom's problem?? Reminds me of one woman whose daughter cut her hair without permission...she came here wondering if she should punish her daughter by giving her a bad cut on purpose. That's just wrong.



Anway, here's a suggestion. Try not asking if you can cut your hair again. In fact, even say how much you *like* having long hair. This will make your mom *think* she is in a position of power. But when you get out of the shower, don't style your hair. In fact, make it as messy as possible. I know this'll be hard but...every now and then, let it get greasy and yucky looking. Then act normal and cheerful, like you don't notice. If you're mum comments on it, say, ';Oh my goodness, you're right! I've been so buys with [insert excuse] lately that I haven't had time to take care of it. I love my long hair/people are jealous of my long hair, but it is hard to manage....';



With any luck, she'll be so tired of seeing you walk around looking like a drowned rat that she may suggest you cut it. Just remember not to express any *desire* to cut your hair. And when she suggests it, say, ';Well, I don't know. I've gotten so used to having long hair....';. That way, she won't change her mind.
just cut it against her will. if she cuts it worse, shave it all off (trust me, that will piss her off, especially if you're a girl) or wait till it grows back in, and then cut it again, until she realizes that it's YOUR body. she assumes that since your ';her'; child that she can impose her will on you. show her otherwise.
Well maybe you can convince her if u donate yur hair to locks of love cuz its a really good cuase...i did
don't nag her about it. i know for sure that won't work. try asking ';if i keep growing out my hair how long do you think it'll get? will it touch the floor?'; and tell her that side bangs are really cute and ';in'; and you want them too...but the only way to have them is with shorter hair. just an idea, hope it helps.
Tell her you want to sell your hair. Maybe if she realizes your hair is worth some cash, she might let you cut and sell it. You can sell your hair at: http://hairbuyer.com
donate your long locks to locks of love, real good cause
tell her that it will be more convenient to move around with, and keep asking. Maybe it'll wear her down.
maybe you can start complaining with headaches and then eventually say that you think its cause your hair is too heavy???

No comments:

Post a Comment