Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Where would I buy a hair cut/style magazine?

Im planning on cutting my hair and I need some ideas. Can I buy a magazine at Walmart or Target? Or do they only sell hair magazines in beauty salons and stores?Where would I buy a hair cut/style magazine?
There's Wal-Mart, Kroger, Target, Publix, any grocery store.. and Barnes and Nobles..Where would I buy a hair cut/style magazine?
I've actually seen them in places like Wal-Mart and Raleys so it's pretty abundant in any big grocery store so you're in luck =)



hope it helps!
every place you mentioned has them

they also have them in the magazine section of the grocery store =P
I'm a big fan of these magazines as well...you can check at ralphs, albertsons, or the ones you mentioned are good too. They sell them any where. Any local grocery store can do!
they have it pretty much every where. like others have mentioned, walmart or target and such should all have it. even Fry's Electronics have it :) i should know, i work there! we have TONSSS of magazines!
They have them at Walmart..pretty good actually. I've purchased a couple there already.
hey...u cud check out Hair Uk, celebrity hairstyles, Hype Hair and many more...they are available at www.magazinecafestore.com, the online website of Magazine cafe, magazine retailer based out of New York City
try InStyle magazine

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00007I/a>

or

Modern Salon [MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006K/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment