Sunday, January 29, 2012

Should men who don't get their hair cut once every three weeks be allowed to enter a church?

1 Corinthians 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?


1 Corinthians 11:15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.Should men who don't get their hair cut once every three weeks be allowed to enter a church?
Why should I run my life based on the prejudices of a homophobic, misogynistic, curmudgeon like St Paul? In my opinion he was the worst thing to happen to Christianity; he changed it from a religion of love and acceptance to one of discrimination, which looks at the letter of the law and ignores the spiritShould men who don't get their hair cut once every three weeks be allowed to enter a church?
Nature makes my hair grow even longer. If I left my hair to the care of nature, I'd look like a buffalo. You want that, now do you?





It's nothing more than a cultural bias and you know it.





Who are you supposed to be, the female counterpart of the ';woman preacher'; man? I see all of your questions relate to this one same topic and verses.
Before you start making idiotic statements like this, you had better read this:





1 Samuel 16:7 (New International Version)





7 But the LORD said to Samuel, ';Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.';





What is God interested in?
Not a problem for us since we do not go to church. My hubby looks hot with long hair. He just can't have it long because of his profession. I miss that and the piercings. :)
If thats the case, I'll never cut my hair again
THe bible is a lie so do what you want
Men should look like men, women should look like women.





If someone looks at the back of your head and can't tell if you are a man or woman, there is a problem. Otherwise, don't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment