Tuesday, February 14, 2012

At what age did you get your sons first hair cut?

Im just curious what other parents did.At what age did you get your sons first hair cut?
My son Leon is four years old and has yet had his hair cut. He didn't start growing hair until he was about two and now he has beautiful shoulder length curly blonde hair. The longer hair fits his personality though so we probably won't cut it for a while!At what age did you get your sons first hair cut?
My son was 10 months old. The only reason we got it cut was because it was so long that it hung in his eyes. Learning to toddle is difficult enough without hair flopping in your face!


I waited until my son truly needed it done instead of going by a specific age. I always shake my head when a new parent cuts off the first bit of peach fuzz from her baby's head simply because she wants to rush to that particular milestone.
My son was born with tons of hair. If it were up to me I would have gotten it cut when he was 7 or 8 months. My fiancee is Puerto Rican though and in his family they don't cut kids' hair until they are at the very least one-year-old. I am counting the weeks until my son's first birthday because his hair is constantly in his face!
Whenever you want.


I personally like little kids with somewhat long hair.


Try waiting until about 1 or maybe even 2.


If it gets ridiculous (always getting in food, getting tangles, annoying the child) just go ahead and cut it.
3 weeks old. lol his hair was getting in his face and actually covering his eyes at that point. ha he was a little monkey!


my second, however, is a little baldy and i dont foresee getting him a haircut till at least 6 months
My son is about to be 15 months and I haven't cut it yet. It's long strawberry blond, and shaggy. I don't plan to cut it any time soon.
All 3 of my boys had tons of hair when they we're born, so I occasionally had to trim it, but around 6 months is when they got there first hair cut.
My son had his first haircut at 8 months. He was born with thick black hair that changed to sandy blond. He NEEDED that haircut!!! My aunt is a hairdresser and she did it. It turned out very cute!!
10 months he had a red afro at that point i just had to cut it. his hair grows so quickly he gets a haircut every 3 weeks.
6 months old. But both of my babies were born with long jet black hair. So thick you couldn't even see their scalp.
ME AND MY HUSBAND CUT HIS HAIR WHEN HE WAS 7 MONTHS OLD. EVEN THOUGH HE HAD LITTLE HAIR BECAUSE IT WAS GROWING UNEVEN
I beleive my son was about 5-6 months or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment