Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Do you think it's right for your step dad to decide if you should get your hair cut?

I've been waiting for a while to get my hair cut. My mom already said yes but my step dad said if I have a good report card and I always do. I just dont think it's right because my mom and my dad should decide. Not him. What do you think.Do you think it's right for your step dad to decide if you should get your hair cut?
of course he shouldnt.


you have your own parents, he has no right to decide for themDo you think it's right for your step dad to decide if you should get your hair cut?
Yes, I do. Sure, he may not be your biological father, but he is indeed your guardian. He has responsibilities oveer you now. He is still your authority and still deserves the respect you would give your own father. Think this... would your dad let you get a haircut? Would your dad like it if he knew you didn't respect your stepfather's dicision?... See what I mean. Think questions like that. whatever you do, though, don't play the card where you say,'; But, my dad would let me!'; it doesn't work and makes everything awkard if it isn't already. Sorry! I hope this helped!
He already decided. And since he bears responsibility for you and actually cares about your appearance, he is acting like a natural father.





And your beef here looks like the beef of a natural son.





Count your blessings, kid. This man will guide you successfully to a prosperous adulthood.
He's not your real dad no matter who he's married to. You do your thing and as long as mommy says yes, he has no say.
He is your authority, so you do have to listen to him. Best choice


talk it over with him and your mom
yea i agree.but as long as you have good grades your good right...





:)


good luck
Its nothing to do with him! But will he be paying for it? If not, then whats his problem!!
unless he's paying for it no
I agree with you

No comments:

Post a Comment