Sunday, February 12, 2012

What type of hair cut should I get?

I have Natural light blonde hair that is half way down my back - should i get a bob?What type of hair cut should I get?
bob is sorta in right now, but are u okay with losing ur hair's leght, or just go for like layers around ur face and keep the lenghtWhat type of hair cut should I get?
well it all depends on your face shape and stuff... because sometimes a bob can look bad if you have the wrong shape for it... but idkk i think you should go for it!
no, you should cut it an inch below your shoulder
It depends on wat type of hair you have. If it happens to be real thick, no a bobs not gonna look so hot. But i think maybe layering and possibly side bangs or just straight bangs, kinda like Tyra Banks, would look good. The length, i'd say, maybe below the shoulder. And if you still want it long to the elbow.
I love a-lines with sharp angels and bobs.


But with layers, because layers help everything look textured and add volume.
bobs are going out of style since rihanna got hers cut off.


i would stick with layers and about shoulder-legnth because summer is around the corner
posh cut SO CUTE!!!!
nahh i think the bob is ugly. long flowing blonde hair is pretty
No way. I know that it is supposedly in style right now but they look sooo ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment