Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How should I have my hair cut?

I have very long, slightly wavy, auburn hair (long = midback). I would like to keep it past my shoulders and I have bangs that are very long so I need to get them trimmed somehow.





Advice??? Pictures will be loved!





:)How should I have my hair cut?
It would depend on several factors, I think. For example, what is the shape of your face? Your age could be a factor, too. And your lifestyle, i.e., do you swim a lot? Do you have a job that requires you to wear your hair up? Even climate (humidity, etc.) could influence your decision. Could you include a little more info?How should I have my hair cut?
Cant give any advice unless i see you.
If Ur face is round than bobcut will suit





best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment