Sunday, February 12, 2012

I just got my hair cut, and i dont really like my bangs. How can i grow them faster?

They are side swept bangs, but look pretty bad with my face shape. It makes me look kinda bad, and i want to grow my bangs completely out. What speeds the growth? I need two more inches so i can pin all of them back! Right now some pins back, but i guess they are angled bangs and it looks stupid if i try to pull it back now...grrr.I just got my hair cut, and i dont really like my bangs. How can i grow them faster?
well that is hard but if your hair is healthy it'll grow better. try using shampoo containing olive oil. buy some cute hairbands to pull your hair back. once u wear hearbands for awhile u will notice a dramatic change to the length of your bangs when u finally let them down.I just got my hair cut, and i dont really like my bangs. How can i grow them faster?
eat lots of eggs.
i've heard that your hair grows faster whenin braids, so maybe you could braid your bangs each night before bed?





but yeah, other than that .. handbands and the like

No comments:

Post a Comment