Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How do i get my hair cut if i want it to grow like this?

What do i tell the barber if i want my hair to look like the boy in this video. Right now my hair is shorter than his, but do i need to cut it a certian way before I let it grow that long??





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH-TE2MB-eUHow do i get my hair cut if i want it to grow like this?
Absolutely not. Let it grow out if you want it that long, then let the barber to do his job and make your hair beautiful. Just make sure your hair is long enough all around before asking for the cut.





I think you're confusing the process of how hair cutting works. First you grow your hair out - then you get it cut to the style you like. You don't first cut your hair, then let it grow out to the length you want. If done that way, it wouldn't look right (your hair doesn't grow exactly evenly), the ends would be split etc and you'd have to get it cut again.





Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment