Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How long before my wedding should i get my hair cut/colored/hi-lighted?

i don't want it to look like i just got it done but i don't want tons of growout either. what are the guidelines for this kind of thing, and btw the wedding is the May 2ndHow long before my wedding should i get my hair cut/colored/hi-lighted?
If you are not changing your hair style or color, but only doing touch up of your normal color/style, it should be done not less than two weeks before your wedding this will give your hair a little chance to grow out, in case it is too short, but not look like it needs to be done.How long before my wedding should i get my hair cut/colored/hi-lighted?
I'm not a hair dresser, but you want to look like you normally do at your wedding. So it is best not to change colors or cut a ton off until after you wedding. If you are talking about an inch or two and some highlight . . Do it! get it done about 3 week before your big day, plus getting my hair done is a nice Relaxing break for me and 3 weeks before your big day, you'll need one! Good Luck, God Bless, and Congrats!
Do it far enough ahead so that if something goes wrong with it or you really, really decide you don't like it, you have some options for changing it.





If you have a hairdresser you really like and trust, that's the person you should ask this question.
My hair stylist had me come in two weeks before my wedding to get my hair highlighted, cut, and we also did my practice updo for the wedding. Don't forget to take your veil or anything going in your hair the day of the wedding. Congrats
Id do a trial run maybe 3 weeks in advance to make sure everything is done right. You don't want your first visit to the salon to be the only opportunity you have to get your color and cut right- what if its horrible?
If you've already done the color before then I'd say around 2 weeks prior.
I had mine highlighted about two weeks prior.
About two weeks before. Give it to grow some and the color will still be fresh.
3 weeks so it grows out just a little and you can be sure the color is perfect
id say 2 weeks, no regrowth yet but enough time to fix it if you dont like it.
One and a half to two weeks should be a good amount of time
i recon a week!!





you shoudnt be changing your hair too much so you should know what its going to look like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment