Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Shall I have my long blonde hair cut into a really short bob?

I have a twin sister who has a bob. we are identical and I absolutely love hers! But i'm worried whethers it too much of a change, but then again i kinda know it would look ok on me, because we look the same? realllyyy undecided!Shall I have my long blonde hair cut into a really short bob?
get it done. change is greatShall I have my long blonde hair cut into a really short bob?
I have long hair, you can do ALOT with it compared to short, plus you will probably look just like your sister if you have the same style, so I think it would be best to keep it long so people can tell you apart, plus I think long hair is much nicer then short!
Well if you really want a change do it. The Bob isn;t really in fashion anymore though....now we're coming into long hair that's not straightened but is wavey/curly in an 80s style. Bobs will always look good though so you can't argue with that...if you're not that into fashion then do it...
Hello! If you want it, get it. cause if not you will regret not doing that. That happened to me and that sucks completely sucks, cause it's like you lost your chance...


tell me how it turned out! i bet you'll get a LOOOOOOOOOOOOT of compliments! which is nice too!!!!
it depends on the shape of your head, if u have a round-ish head then stick with long hair, if you have a thinner head and your little ( i dont mean age, i mean size) then a bob looks really cool
No dont!! I used to have lovely long hair about down to my elbow, and i got it cut so now it doesnt even touch my shoulders, and i REALLY regret it. You cant do anything with short hair! xx
no non nonononoononon!! bobs are horrible and make u look like old person. absolutely not. long blonde hair is sooooooo perty, dont ever cut it shorter than shoulder length. nononono!!!
well it depends if you want it short its your hair so you should have the style that you feel comfortable with but i admit i do prefer short blonde hair
won't you look like your copying your sister? but a change does always feel good so, whatever you think.
i had my hair cut into a bob not long ago but i HATE it! but try whatever feels comfortable with you.
Keep your long hair!!!! I wish I had long hair :( (I'm trying to grow mine)
why do you wanna copy ur sisters style?

No comments:

Post a Comment