Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where can i go to get my hair cut in a punk style?

i always have to cut my own hair but now i want to go somewhere where they can cut my hair like hayley's hair, from paramore?


i have the picture of her hair that i want to bring in, but i need a salon to go to that would do a good job.








PLEASE HELP?Where can i go to get my hair cut in a punk style?
depending on where u live, but Pink is really good- i no its in austin, but i dont no if its anywhere else! :)Where can i go to get my hair cut in a punk style?
Hmm well I go to the Evolve hair salon near to where I live(nevada), and they do an AMAZING job. haircuts are only 35 too.
well i live in new york. %26amp; i would suggest you should go to green point Zoe's hair salon. in Brooklyn
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment