Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I want to get my hair cut in a scene style but it's really thick, what should I do?

Okay so i really love scene hair and I want to get my hair cut that way. It's really thick so I will need to thin it out obviously. I was wondering if people could give me tips on maintaining the style? I also need to know any good straighteners that are cheap, what products I'll need. How long will it take to maintain each day? I have dark brown hair. I really like this style, and I'm not a poser, I just think it looks good.I want to get my hair cut in a scene style but it's really thick, what should I do?
whatever you do ... DONT THIN IT OUT!

Scene hair may look thiner but the thicker the better.

if you have thick hair ask to get heaps of really short choppy layers so the top of your head at the back looks short and the bottom looks long for example:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mx4m84%26amp;/a>

Hope i helped =)I want to get my hair cut in a scene style but it's really thick, what should I do?
well one way to make ur hair look way thinner and make it lighter also is to just get it layered alot

i have thick brown hair too and i got mine layered and it looks fine :)

and some good straightener brands are:

ghd

vs sassoon

remington



those three r relli gud and i think remington is the cheapest but im not sure

hope tht helped :)
It would help if you posted a picture. Well, to maintain the style, as soon as you get your hair done, take a pic of yourself so you can see what your hair is supposed to look like, so you'll remember how to style. But the product depends on the length and style.
oh noo, do not thin it out. it will look horrible.

the best way to get ur hair thin...is to leave your length get all over layers and cut them SHORT!!.....i do that to my hair and it gets thin, but do not think it out... they have thinned my hair out before. and i hated it



try a straightner from sallys beauty supply they usually have goods ones that work really well..
Ask A Hairdresser

No comments:

Post a Comment