Friday, February 10, 2012

How old were you when you got your first fancy store bought hair cut?

I think I was like 17.How old were you when you got your first fancy store bought hair cut?
I was in high school. But we lived in the country, rode the school bus into town. I was intimidated by the idea of going into a beauty salon, afraid they would offer me more services than I could understand or pay for, so on the lunch break one day I went into a barber shop. Asked the bewildered barber to cut my hair. He obliged. I was so naive I didn't even tip him.How old were you when you got your first fancy store bought hair cut?
Twelve. Up until that, my mother used to cut it for me.


(I absolutely hated it.) These days, I usually cut it myself, btw. Yay D-I-Y!!
I was 20 months old - - I have pictures and everything. CUTE
16...hilites and razor cut...haha
15
15
14
I have always got my hair done in a salon! My son had his first done at 14 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment